The successful candidate will be joining the Software Development & GIS team of the company, providing his/her within the field of software development, supporting the management and configuration of company’s software applications & systems in order to meet business objectives. The position is based at Nea Erithrea Area.
- Participates in the design and development of existing and new software applications and systems that support company’s needs
- Tests, maintains and recommends improvements in company’s software applicationσ to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Manages and maintains company’s customized web applications and web services.
- Maintains efficient relationships with all departments in the company to provide them with adequate support in all software development issues and requests.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Networks
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant field would be considered an asset
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional programming environment:
- developing in Microsoft .NET, Windows & Web applications
- Solid background on development methodologies, standards and procedures.
- Familiarity with Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server databases
- Previous experience developing in Java will be considered an asset
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Very good time management skills
- Ability to cope with heavy workload
- Performance and quality orientation
- Ability to work within a team
- Very good communication skills
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax to 2103447499 quoting the code (SD-1118)