Traffic arrangements on PATHE motorway for damaged road surface repair works
Traffic arrangements will apply to the PATHE motorway to perform repair works of the damaged road surface. The works will take place the following days, from 07.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m. every day and, in all cases, the right-hand traffic lane and the Emergency Lane will be closed.
- On Wednesday, October 30, from (30,95km) to (31,02km) and from (34,03km) to (34,07km), direction to Lamia.
- On Thursday, October 31, from (65,9km) to (66km), direction to Lamia.
- On Monday, November 4, from (67,12km) to (67,22km), direction to Lamia.
- On Tuesday, 11/5, Wednesday, 11/6 and Thursday, 11/7, from (67,75km) to (68,55km), direction to Lamia (these works will be performed exceptionally from 22.00 p.m. to 06.00 a.m.).
- On Thursday, November 7, from (99,2km) to (99,3km), direction to Lamia.
Nea Odos has taken all the necessary security measures for the safety of the drivers while relevant temporarily signs will be installed in the area to provide fully information regarding the diversion.
Nea Odos wants to thank in advance the drivers for their understanding and also invites them to show extreme caution and follow strictly the relevant signs.