Traffic arrangements on PATHE motorway
Traffic arrangements will take place at the PATHE motorway aiming to perform dismantling works of the Schimatari non-operating toll station.
The works will start on Tuesday, July 1, 2014 and will be completed in a period of 5 months. During their implementation, the following traffic arrangements will apply in the non-operating station:
- On Tuesday, July 1, from 08:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m., the right-hand traffic lane and the Emergency Lane, direction to Athens, as well as the left-hand and middle traffic lane, direction to Lamia, will be closed.
- On Wednesday, July 2, from 08:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m., the left-hand and middle traffic lane of the motorway will be closed in both directions.
- On Thursday, July 3, from 08:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m., the left-hand and middle traffic lane of the motorway will be closed direction to Athens.
- From Thursday, July 3, to Sunday July 20, the vehicle traffic will be reduced to four lanes in the lane towards Lamia.
- From Sunday, July 20, to Sunday, November 30, the motorway traffic, direction to Lamia, will be performed through the first three – from the right hand – traffic lanes.
- Finally, from Monday, July 28, to Sunday, November 30, the motorway traffic, direction to Athens, will be diverted for a few meters, direction to Lamia.
Nea Odos has taken all the necessary security measures for the safety of the drivers while relevant temporarily signs will be installed in the area to provide fully information regarding the diversion.
Nea Odos wants to thank in advance the drivers for their understanding and also invites them to show extreme caution and follow strictly the relevant signs.